Fully Loaded Burger Bowls
Looking for a whole new way to burgers? Want to make daily burgers more “irresistible”? These fully loaded burger bowls are right up your street! They are same burgers yet taste and look much better. Here is the reason. They are filled with crazy good toppings of mushrooms, cheddar and bacon. Cheesy and flavorful, these surely blow up the taste buds in your mouth. Yummy!
These fully loaded burger bowls are friendly to keto and low-carb diets. They contain only 4g of carbs per serving (burger) while providing up to 71g of protein. Paired with fresh greens or salads, these surely keep your stomach full for hours. Lunch or dinner, these are a great food to deal with. I even serve them for late weekend’s breakfast (brunch) and it actually works. My kids fall for them right away.
Burgers have long been familiar almost all. Kids crave them and adults also love them. The point here is not many of us is ready to adjust their recipes, making them more appealing. This is worth experimenting, guys. Daily ingredients might be more delicious than you expect when cooked in a new way. Let’s get started!
Fully Loaded Burger BowlsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Looking for a whole new way to burgers? Want to make daily burgers more “irresistible”? These fully loaded burger bowls are right up your street!
2 lb extra lean beef
4 tbsp butter
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded/ divided
10 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
2.5 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
diced chives bacon BBQ sauce, ranch for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, gather beef, seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to combined.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Divide the beef mixture into 4 meat bowls, using a clean jar or can. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, stir fry mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equal potions.
- Fill each meat bowls with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms and 2 slices of diced bacon. Top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Cover with a foil tent and bake at 350 degree F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with diced bacon, BBQ sauce, ranch and diced chives. Serve.