Keto Beef and Broccoli
Keto Beef and BroccoliCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb Flat Iron steak , thinly sliced against the grain
1/2 lb Broccoli , cut into small florets
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Beef and Broccoli Marinade
1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
1 tsp Ginger grated
2 cloves Garlic chopped
- Cut the Flat Iron Steak into very thin slices against the grain.
- Add the sliced beef to a small bag with the coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic. Let marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- When you are ready to cook, drain the beef from the marinade but reserve the liquid for later, this will be the stir fry sauce.
- Blanch the broccoli for two minutes in boiling water, then drain it really well.
- In a large wok or cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat then stir-fry beef until browned, 1-3 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Stir-fry broccoli until crisp-tender, for about 3 minutes, then add the remaining marinade and cook for two more minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan with the broccoli and warm through, add the fish sauce and toasted sesame oil, then serve hot.
- This recipe has approximately 6g net carbs per serving.
Some coconut amino brands have a higher carb count than others depending on the ingredients so read the label. I prefer Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos, or the Kroger own brand.