Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken
It’s freezing outside! Having rich creamy foods for dinner would be perfect! Keto jalapeno popper chicken is then worth recommending. It’s savory, flavorful and especially low in carb. I first tried this keto chicken to spice up our chicken meals.
My family have cravings for chicken. We can eat chicken 4 or 5 times a week without getting bored. As a chicken addict and chef of home, I love making different meals with chicken to satisfy our taste buds.
This Keto jalapeno popper chicken is made with only 6 ingredients, including chicken breasts, jalapeno poppers, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon and garlic salt. The way to do it is also simpler and quicker than you think, too.
It takes only 40 minutes, from start to finish. Then, serving them for week day’s dinner is absolutely possible. The detailed recipe is introduced below. Just give it a look and follow!
What should you serve the chicken with? This keto chicken dish is best served when spread over a bed of cauliflower rice, mashed cauliflower, zucchini noodles or greens of your choice.
If you are non-keto eaters, feel free to eat it rice, pasta or noodles.
Let’s give it a go!
Keto Jalapeño Popper ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
It’s freezing outside! Having rich creamy foods for dinner would be perfect! Keto jalapeno popper chicken is then worth recommending. It’s savory, flavorful and especially low in carb.
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 jalapeno peppers
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Fry bacon in an oil pan until crispy. Remove, drain and chop.
- Filet chicken breasts to make them thinner.
- Lay the chicken flat in a 9×13 baking pan. Season with the garlic salt to taste. Spread softened cream cheese over the top.
- Cut jalapeno peppers into halves. Remove seeds, using a spoon. Dice them up.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over the chicken. Top with bacon and jalapenos.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Removed from the oven. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Serve.
- Wear gloves when working with jalapenos to protect your skin.
- Also you can use buy precooked bacon at the store. It will save you time.
- Allow it to cool slightly for 5 minutes and then serve.