Keto Low-Carb Big Mac Bowl
Our post today is about an Big Mac-inspired recipe, Keto low-carb big mac bowl. It is all burger’s fillings except for the bun. Beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions are served in a bowl instead of stuffed inside the buns. By doing so, the big mac is friendly to keto and low carb diets. If you are big fans of Big Macs, you should never miss this protein-rich bowl.
This super bowl is also defined by a creamy tangy sauce. It’s made with mayonnaise, dill pickle relish, yellow mustard, white wine vinegar, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Perfect dressing for your burger bowl. If you want it for fresh vegetable salads, just give it a go too. I drizzles it over BLT salad and it actually works. My kids just fall for it!
Although this keto low-carb big mac bowl is initially made for its eaters, you can definitely serve them for meal. They are healthy and loaded with flavor. Reducing carbs in daily meals few times a week may do good to your body. It help in boosting your digestion and work up your appetite again. To my family, we just love to try all the good foods. Let’s get started!
Keto Low-Carb Big Mac BowlCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Our post today is about an Big Mac-inspired recipe, Keto low-carb big mac bowl. Beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions are served in a bowl instead of stuffed inside the buns.
1 pound ground beef
1 cup shredded cheese
6 cups cabbage, shredded
4 mini dill pickles, sliced
½ cup diced onions
1/2 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoon dill pickle relish
2 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients of the sauce. Set aside.
- Add ground beef in a greased skillet. Cook on medium-high heat until the beef is brown. Add in onions and continue to cook until ground beef is cooked and onions are translucent. Drain the grease. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add some olive oil and shredded cabbage. Stir fry until cabbage is slightly softened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide cabbage into 4 bowls, top each with a portion of the ground beef.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and pickle slices on top.
- Pour sauce over each bowl and enjoy!
- Note: We are not certified nutritionists. We calculate our nutrition facts using an online API which has access to nutritional databases. Results may vary. Please use your favorite nutrition calculator when making this recipe.