Keto Pork Chops with Parmesan Cream Sauce
This is my new favorite! Keto pork chops in parmesan cream sauce. Thick cut boneless pork chops are pan fried and topped with flavorful Parmesan cream sauce with garlic and basil. It’s enough to blow up the taste buds in your mouth. Serving it alongside boiled, roasted or baked vegetables or cauliflower rice, your meal will be more complete.
Some may think that pork is not friendly to keto diet. It’s not totally true. Prepared probably (with keto-friendly ingredients), pork is then worth adding to your daily meals. These creamy parmesan keto pork chops, for instance, contain only 7 grams of carbs. If you no longer want chicken or beef for your keto dinner, just give this pork dish a try. Spend 30 minutes and this will be available on the table. So good!
Although these keto pork chops in parmesan cream sauce are initially made for keto and low-carb eaters, you can definitely give them a try if you have an appetite for. The point here is you like it and watch your intake. For any chef of home, this is a great suggestion. It may make daily meals more diverse. Let’s get started!
Keto Pork Chops with Parmesan Cream SauceCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This is my new favorite! Keto pork chops in parmesan cream sauce. Thick cut boneless pork chops are pan fried and topped with flavorful Parmesan cream sauce with garlic and basil.
4 boneless pork chops, thick cut
¾ cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup bone broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, pour in 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Heat up over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops in the heated skillet. Cook evenly on both sides until they reach an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees. Set aside.
- Add chopped onion into skillet. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until it begins to brown and turn tender. Add in minced garlic and continue to sauté for 30 seconds.
- Pour in ½ cup of bone broth and 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and whisk in basil, garlic powder and parmesan cheese. Cook on medium-low heat until the sauce thickens.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, and stir to combine.
- Bring pork chops back to skillet, coat in sauce, and cook for a few minutes to heat the pork back up.
- Arrange on a plate and serve.