Keto Sheet Pan Pizza
Love sheet pan meals? Sheet pan chicken, sheet pan beef, sheet pan sausage, sheet pan shrimp, sheet pan vegetable and sheet pan cake are so good. The way to make them is also easier than you think. Gather all ingredients in the sheet pan, add in spices, cheeses or herbs, then bake in the oven until done. I have given all a go and they actually worked my family meals.
This article, however, shares you an amazing recipe that I’ve got on hand recently. It’s Keto sheet pan pizza. It’s ready in just an hour, from start to finish. We do believe that this is worth paying for any good homemade meals. If you are finding a savory and flavorful food for dinner, you should never miss this. Is this Keto sheet pan pizza great for gatherings? The answer surely keeps you satisfied. It will feed a hungry crowd well.
Featuring the crust made with almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, Italian sausage, cream, parmesan and mozzarella cheese, this sheet pan pizza is friendly to Keto and low-carb diet. How about the topping? It’s a delicious mix of onion, bell pepper, baby spinach, pizza sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheese. A serving gives you 359 calories, 13.1g of carbs, 4.3 of which is fiber.
Keto Sheet Pan PizzaCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Featuring the crust made with almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, Italian sausage, cream, parmesan and mozzarella cheese, this sheet pan pizza is friendly to Keto and low-carb diet.
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
2 whole large eggs
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons cream cheese
½ pound sweet Italian sausage, removed from casings
½ cup pizza sauce (leave out the sugar)
½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 medium Bell pepper sliced, (any bell pepper, green, red, yellow or orange)
8 ounces baby spinach
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh garlic passed through a garlic press
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, gather sausage meat, cream cheese, almond flour, coconut flour, 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Spray a quarter sheet pan (13×9-inch) with kitchen pan spray.
- Press the mixture into the pan. Make an even edge all the way around.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turning pan half way through baking.
- To make the topping, heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and saute for 10 minutes until slightly soft. Add spinach and cook one minute.
- Add garlic and remove from heat.
- When crust is done, remove from the oven.
- Spread pizza sauce over the crust, top with cooked vegetables, sprinkle on cheddar and mozzarella.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until browned and melty. Place under the broiler for a minute if desired.
- Cut into eight slice and serve.
- If the crust mixture is not cold, refrigerate the filled pan for 30 minutes to firm up the crust before baking.