Mushroom and Shrimp Recipes
Mushrooms and shrimp? They are such a perfect duo that can blow your taste away right with the first try. Mushrooms not only reduce the “fishy” smell of shrimp but it also double the vitamins and nutrition that the dish offers. Not just that, their cooking ways vary, ranging from stir-fried with simple spices to made into creamy curry, thereby, can make your taste buds. Can’t wait knowing recipes, right?
In this article, we’re glad to recommend 15 savory mushroom and shrimp recipes to serve at family meals. If you prefer homemade food, love seafood for summer dinner or just get interested in getting here, these promise to keep you satisfied. For those who are have cravings for shrimp, the collection is right up their street. Based on your taste and cooking time, choose some that best enables you to enjoy the summer weather.
1. Pesto Shrimp Mushroom Pasta
2. Garlic Shrimp with Mushroom and Asparagus
3. Shrimp and Mushrooms in a Garlic Bisque Sauce
4. Thai Coconut Mushroom Shrimp Soup
5. Creamy Shrimp Pasta with Mushrooms in Alfredo Sauce
6. Seafood Ravioli with Spinach and Mushrooms
7. Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta
8. Mushroom Parmesan Shrimp Risotto
9. Garlic Mushroom and Zucchini Pasta with Shrimp
10. Pesto Shrimp Fettuccine in Mushroom Garlic Sauce
11. Tom Yum Goong (Thai Hot and Sour Shrimp Soup)
12. Shrimp in Mushroom Cream Sauce
13. Shrimp and Veggie Pesto Pasta
14. Garlic Mushroom Shrimp Scampi
15. Bacon Mushroom Shrimp with Creamy Cheese Polenta
Scrolling here, you must have a lot of ideas to make with shrimp. However, there are something you should consider before cooking and eating shrimp and mushrooms. First, if you are allergic to shrimp, skip it immediately. Another thing is that, you shouldn’t eat shrimp with juices, tomatoes, soy beans, apples and pumpkin. Hope they work well with you!