One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken
This is my new favorite! One pan cheesy cauliflower rice with broccoli and chicken. It is ridiculously delicious and also super duper impressive. Giving it a try and all the taste buds in your mouth will be blown up. I made it for a family gathering last weekend and it actually worked. Cheesy, creamy and flavorful, this chicken one pot meal got all of us hooked. My picky kids who are not fond of greens also give them an absolute yes. Yum!
One pan cheesy cauliflower rice with broccoli and chicken is keto-friendly. Here are the reason. Chicken is an excellent source of protein yet contains less carbs than other meats (pork, beef,..). How about cauliflower and broccoli? They are rich in vitamins and minerals yet low in carbs. That’s why they are both preferred in daily meals of low-carb eaters. Those who are adopting paleo, healthy or clean eating diet, should also give this chicken dish a go.
If you are big fans of one pan meal, you should never miss cauliflower broccoli chicken. Easy to prepare and quick to serve, it’s great choices for busy days. Made with all daily ingredients, this dish is still enough to satisfy your taste buds. Let’s jazz up your meal now!
One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and ChickenCourse: Dinner, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This is my new favorite! One pan cheesy cauliflower rice with broccoli and chicken. It is ridiculously delicious and also super duper impressive.
1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-sized cubes
3 cups cauliflower, blended/chopped
3 cups broccoli
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp paprika
1 tsp ground coriander
to taste salt and pepper
- Heat some oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add in chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper. Stir fry until the chicken is cooked, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli and chicken stock into the skillet. Cook for 5-10 minutes, until broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Pour in cream cheese and stir until everything is melted and combined. Take a bite and add more salt if needed.
- Drizzle with grated cheddar. Slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley, and serve!
- If you do not want to slide the skillet under the broiler, just cover it with a lid for few minutes.