Sausage Dip Stuffed Peppers
Sausage Dip Stuffed PeppersCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb bulk sausage (spicy, breakfast, italian, etc)
1 8oz brick of cream cheese, softened
1 can rotel (or diced tomatoes)
- Brown sausage while breaking into small pieces (I do not drain grease)
- Add can of rotel with juice and stir
- Add softened cream cheese (I cube mine for quicker melting).
- Heat thru until melted and stir to combine.
- This batch makes enough to fill 2 dozen eggs (48 halves) or 4 medium squash (8 halves) so divide as needed