Keto Stuffed Peppers
Keto stuffed peppers are an easy and delicious food to make for dinner. Bell peppers are cut in halves and removed seeds, stuffed with a mixture of ground beef, onion, garlic, cauliflower rice and taco seasoning, topped with Monterey Jack Cheese and baked in the oven. They are loaded with flavors and look super impressive.
These stuffed peppers are initially made for keto and low carb eaters but they do a lot more. They fit the taste of my family so well. My picky kids who are not fans of bell peppers actually fall for these after trying. My husband? He just loves delicious and low carb foods for every day meals. He even suggests me try these keto stuffed peppers with ground chicken or turkey. It sounds great! It will give it a go when I have time.
Keto stuffed peppers are very eye-catching. It’s great to serve them at gatherings, too. Serving them with salads or roasted vegetables of your choice, your meal would be more complete. If you are on any low-carb diet, make sure that your side dishes are friendly to your diet. Let’s give them a try!
How to make Keto stuffed peppers
Keto Stuffed PeppersCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: Mexican, AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Keto stuffed peppers are an easy and delicious food to make for dinner. Bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of ground beef, onion, garlic, cauliflower rice and taco seasoning, topped with Monterey Jack Cheese and baked in the oven.
1 red bell peppers
1 yellow bell peppers
2 green bell peppers
1.25 lbs ground beef, browned
2 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
2/3 cup beef broth
1/4 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 10 ounce can Rotel
1/2 cup steamed riced cauliflower
1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese or Colby Monterey Jack
- Cut bell peppers in half horizontally and clean out the inside. Lay face up on a greased 9×13 casserole dish and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic to a skillet and cook until ground beef is browned. Drain the grease.
- Pop the steam bag of riced cauliflower in the microwave.
- Add Rotel, homemade taco seasoning, beef broth, and 2/3 cup of riced cauliflower into the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Uncover and simmer for 10 minutes on medium until the liquid reduces and the sauce thickens. Continue to simmer few minutes more if needed.
- Scoop the ground beef mixture into the bell peppers.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 min in a 350-degree oven. Remove and let it cool for few minutes. Serve.
Comments are closed.