You’re hosting a weekend gathering and have no idea for what to make to dazzle your guests? Roasted red pepper thighs is a great suggestion, guys. It is a crazy good and super impressive chicken meal. Featuring roasted pepper sauce of roasted peppers, heavy cream, olive oil and garlic, this chicken is enough to grasp your eyes and build up your appetite for meals. Perfect!
Roasted red pepper thighs are a keto-friendly meal. First, the carbs in chicken is lower than other meats (beef, pork,…). The other is that the defining sauce of the food is gluten-free. If you are adopting a low carb diet and also have craving for chicken, you should never miss this chicken. It surely makes your diet more interesting.
If you are finding a good chicken dish to jazz up everyday meals, these roasted red pepper thighs are the way to go. Easy and savory, this recipe should be added to your cookbook. I first served this super dish as a reward for my kids when they started doing the laundry by themselves. They both gave me two likes and told me to make it more often. Well, I really enjoy their reaction and have more move to cook delicious meals for family.
Roasted Red Pepper Thighs Recipe:
Roasted Red Pepper ThighsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
You’re hosting a weekend gathering and have no idea for what to make to dazzle your guests? Roasted red pepper thighs is a great suggestion, guys.
1.5 lb chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
4 oz goat cheese
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1-2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Roasted Red Pepper Sauce”
4 oz roasted red peppers (in water)
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine chicken thighs, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add in coconut oil and lay chicken thighs in the skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side.
- To make the sauce, gather roasted red peppers, garlic cloves and olive oil into a blender; blend until pureed.
- Add heavy cream to the sauce and blend once more.
- Once thighs have cooked through most of the way, remove from heat and pour the sauce over the thighs. If desired, flip the thighs over to fully coat them.
- Crumble goat cheese on top of the thighs and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately!
- For the leftovers, store in an air tight container and keep in the fridge up to 5 days.