Sometimes the most straightforward things in life are the finest. Take this 2 ingredients pizza dough, which as the name suggests, only requires two ingredients: Even though all you need is flour and yogurt to put it together, it tastes considerably better than the store-bought equivalent. Try out this simple recipe for pizza dough right away.
All you need to make this ideal pizza dough is to use Greek yogurt as the secret ingredient and bake the dough at a higher temperature. Folks, it doesn’t get any simpler than this. You can instantly brush some olive oil over the dough before adding your favorite toppings to create your favorite pizza once you have finished making this recipe.
2 Ingredients Pizza Dough:
The ingredients for this two-ingredient pizza dough are as follows:
- You will need 1 and 1/2 cups of self-rising flour. If all-purpose flour is all you have on hand, you can make a DIY version with very little effort.
- The dough is held together and given a delicate texture with the use of plain Greek yogurt. Authentic Greek yogurt, not Greek-style yogurt, should be purchased.
In order to keep the dough from sticking to the pizza pan, you’ll also need a cooking spray or olive oil.
Instructions for 2 Ingredients Pizza Dough
- Set the oven’s center rack on top of a pizza stone or an upside-down baking sheet, and heat it to 450 degrees F.
- With a fork, combine the flour and yogurt in a large bowl until a shaggy dough forms. (At first, the dough might seem dry and crumbly, but as you mix it, it will come together.) Turn the mixture out onto a surface that has been lightly dusted with flour, and knead for about 8 minutes, until the dough is smooth and just beginning to become elastic. Add water, one tablespoon at a time, if the dough feels too dry, and knead the dough until it is soft and malleable.
- Roll the two dough balls into two 10-inch pizza crusts by dividing the dough in half, doing so, and doing so. A circle of dough should be placed on top of another inverted baking sheet or pizza peel after being dusted with additional flour, semolina, or coarse cornmeal.
- Add sauce and shredded cheese to the dough circle as desired, leaving a half-inch perimeter unadorned. Slide the pizza onto the oven’s baking sheet or stone after it has been warmed. As an alternative, roll out the dough on a baking sheet, decorate it as desired, then bake the sheet. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and the crust is brown. The pizza should be moved to a cutting board with a large spatula and left for five minutes. Repeat with the second round of dough.
Cooks’ Note for 2 Ingredients of Pizza Dough
We spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, level off the excess, and then repeat. (Scooping flour straight from the bag compacts it, making for dry baked items.)
How to Use 2 Ingredients Pizza Dough
The possibilities with this ingredients pizza dough are essentially unlimited. Make quick calzones, homemade pretzels, or restaurant-quality appetizers.
For more easy and healthy breakfast that provides you with the most protein, feel free to visit our website at Easy and healthy recipes