2 Delicious Jalapeno Poppers Recipes To Spice Up Your Day
Recipes jalapeno poppers come in an assortment of delicious variations: some have two types of cheese, while armadillo eggs for encasing the cheese-stuffed peppers in ground beef and bacon. Some are breaded and deep-fried.
These simple baked poppers are wrapped in bacon for appearance, salt, and crunch. The filling is a tangy cream cheese that has been brightened with scallions, cilantro, garlic, and lime zest. However, today on Easy and Healthy recipe, we would like to present two variations of recipes jalapeno, one classic bacon-wrapped jalapeno popper and one Carrebian style popper with a twist on the traditional meal, each of your own choosing.
2 Absolutely Delicious Recipes Jalapeno Poppers To Spice Up Yoru Day
Bacon Wrapped Recipes Jalapeno Poppers
- 12 jalapeno peppers approximately 3-4 inches long
- 8-ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 12 slices thin bacon strips
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat it with cooking spray.
- Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and ribs.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper half in a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure the bacon.
- Arrange the peppers on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is crispy and browned. Serve immediately.
Caribbean Recipes Jalapeno Poppers
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz. of diced Canadian bacon
- Cold pineapple marmalade
- Garlic seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2-3 slices thin-cut chopped bacon(optional)
- Light corn syrup
- Maraschino cherries and juice
1. In a medium bowl, mix grated mozzarella and softened cream cheese together. Add in seasoned salt and pineapple marmalade then continue stirring it. Toss in some diced bacon once everything is already well mixed. Examine the filling, and add in extra salt to taste, if necessary. Then wrap the bowl in plastic to refrigerate
2. In a small bowl, combine the corn syrup, pineapple marmalade, and chopped cherries to mix. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and cherry juice and continue stirring to allow the flavors to meld for a while.
3. Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise, starting from the stem to the tail end of the pepper. Remove the fibrous ribs and seeds with a grapefruit spoon.
4. In a small bowl, place about 1/3 cup of the pineapple jam. Spread a scant 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade on the inside of each half of the Jalapeno using a tiny spoon. Sprinkle some seasoning salt on top of the marmalade-covered jalapeno bellies.
5. Set your oven’s temperature to 350. Fill each jalapeño shell with a heaping dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
6. Now is the moment to add some more bacon if you want. For the amount of time and temperature required in this recipe. It’s preferable to use thinly sliced strips for this recipe as it would cook better with the required heat and time in the oven. If you’re using thick bacon, however, pre-cook it in the microwave for a few minutes. The poppers should be spaced 1/2 ” apart on a non-stick baking sheet.
7. Let it bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F and then another five minutes at 400 degrees F. If you used the extra bacon, make sure that it and the coconut topping are both properly toasted.
8. Remove the poppers from the oven and let them cool for at least 3 to 4 minutes before serving.
For more easy and healthy breakfast that provides you with the most protein, feel free to visit our website at Easy and healthy recipes