With these ridiculously easy 3 Ingredients pancakes, there is no necessity for 82 different steps and more than 8 ingredients in the majority of online pancake recipes. Particularly if you’re in a haste to feed a large group of people with extremely little time on hand. We don’t give a damn about buttermilk, vanilla extract, chilling batters, or anything else. We simply want the damn pancakes and we want them now!
But who would have guessed that just three ingredients could be used to make pancakes? So long as you have some full-fat milk, eggs, and flour, you should be good to go. And let’s face it, who can resist drizzling maple syrup on their pancakes after it’s done?
There’s absolutely nothing complicated about this recipe. No difficult and tricky steps. No need for a mixer. No need to separate eggs and whisk egg whites to make pancakes more fluffy. No more sifting flour while a cloud of flour dust flies across your work surfaces. Everything is made in a single bowl with a spoon and two minutes to combine the three ingredients.
Ingredients for 3 Ingredients Pancakes
- 2 eggs for a big pancake
- 2 cups of, 250 ml (skim, low fat, or full fat)
- 2 1/4 cups of white self-rising flour
Nutrition for 3 Ingredients Pancakes
- Calories: 49kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Fat: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 26.9mg
- Sodium: 59.2mg
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Vitamin A: 1IU
Instructions for 3 Ingredients Pancakes
- Combine eggs and milk by whisking them together in a bowl. Incorporate the flour once the batter is smooth and lump-free. You can include any option add-ins here.
- Spray cooking oil onto a nonstick pan and heat over low to medium heat. Pour approximately 1/3 cup of batter per pancake, wiping away any excess.
- The pancakes should be cooked for one to two minutes, or until surface bubbles develop and the bases are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, spraying or greasing the pan every second or third pancake if necessary.
- Flip the pancake when it turns golden and cook it until it is golden.
Optional Add-ins: 2 to 4 teaspoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of baking powder (for extra fluffiness), 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla essence, 1 pinch of salt, 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of blueberries or raspberries
If you don’t have self-rising flour, use plain or all-purpose flour as a substitute. When adding the four, add 1 tablespoon of baking powder and whisk until smooth. Whole wheat or wholemeal flour are some other alternative options.
Easy and healthy recipes is a website that provides you with all creative cooking ideas and useful kitchen tips. Don’t hesitate to visit our site to explore more easy cooking recipes designed for your perfect meal.