I guarantee this 2 ingredients fudge recipe is the easiest recipe you’ll ever make. For this incredibly simple recipe, you’ll need your favorite chocolate chips and frosting in a can.
It is creamy and rich. Everyone will be in awe that you prepared it with only frosting and chocolate chips! Even better, it’s simple to alter so that your preferred flavors are included. This fudge recipe with icing only needs a few seconds in the microwave and a few hours in the refrigerator to be ready to eat.
If you’re unfamiliar with baking and never attempted to make chocolate chip fudge, here is your opportunity. I guarantee you won’t turn around again!
About This 2 Ingredients Fudge Recipe:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes
Cool time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
2 Ingredients Fudge:
This Incredibly Simple 2 Ingredients Fudge Recipe Will Blow You Away
- 3 cups (12 ounces) of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Use whatever brand you prefer
- 2 cups homemade buttercream chocolate frosting or 1 container of store-bought frosting (16 ounces). But you can also use 1 can (14 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk as a substitute
Toppings (optional) – Sprinkles, nuts, holiday decorations, etc.
Pick up an 8×8 baking dish, a bowl that can be used in the microwave, and a silicone spatula. If you cut an 8×8 baking dish into exact 1″ squares, this fudge recipe yields 64 squares.
1/ Place 12 ounces of chocolate chips in a mixing dish that can be heated into the microwave in 30-second intervals while stirring in between each heating until melted.
2/ Then add 16-ounce of frosting to the chocolate chips and whisk it until blended together. In a greased 8×8 baking dish, pour the batter (*see note). Add any additional toppings before covering the mixture with foil or cling film to set.
3/ Your fudge should rest at room temperature until it solidifies. This process usually takes 1 hour at least, but if you want your fudge to set quickly, you can put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
The fudge is undeniably delicious and wonderful in itself. However, you can always enjoy it with some fresh strawberries, a glass of milk, or toffee sauce on top to enhance the experience!
Some additional tips:
- You can use butter, nonstick cooking spray, cooking oil, or aluminum foil to grease your baking dish.
- While it doesn’t generally work for the fudge to set in the refrigerator, it does in this recipe/method.
- You can preserve these fudges for up to one month at room temperature. Prevent refrigerating them as they will become dry
- For up to three to four months of storage, wrapped these slabs of fudge to freeze. Thaw at room temperature on the counter.
Easy and healthy recipes is a website that provides you with all creative cooking ideas and useful kitchen tips. Don’t hesitate to visit our site to explore more easy cooking recipes designed for your perfect meal.