2 Best Meals With Chicken Breast To Try
Chicken breast contains a lot of protein and low fat, so it is suitable for an eat-clean diet. If you don’t know how to cook chicken breast, it will be very dry and difficult to eat. These are 2 meals with chicken breast you must try.
1. Meals With Cheesy Tomato Chicken Breast Pasta
Source: Hungry Healthy Happy
If you suddenly get bored with rice, you can change the taste for the whole family with delicious and nutritious tomato-cheese chicken pasta. The cake has a fairly simple way of making, the taste is easy to eat and also ensures the necessary nutrition. Let’s go to the kitchen with Dien May XANH!
– 80g of penne pasta
– 140g of chicken breast
– 2 tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
– 30g of unsalted butter
– 1 teaspoon of chili powder
– 7 tablespoons of tomato sauce
– 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
– 100g of Mozzarella cheese
– 240ml of unsweetened milk
– 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
– Cooking oil
– First, wash the tomatoes and then chop them. Next, peel the onion and dice it.
– Wash the chicken with cold water. Then, use a knife to cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
– Put a pan on the stove. Add a little oil and stir-fry onion.
– Then, add the chicken breast, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and continue to stir-fry until the chicken is cooked.
– Finally, add the diced tomatoes, 7 tablespoons of tomato sauce, and 1 teaspoon of chili powder. Stir fry the mixture again until the tomatoes are soft and then turn off the heat.
– Put a new pan on the stove, add 30g of unsalted butter and melt over low heat.
– Next, add 2 tablespoons of flour and stir-fry over low heat for about 1 minute.
– After 1 minute, add 240ml of unsweetened milk. Continue to stir until the mixture is as thick as a cream soup.
– Boil 1 pot of water. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 80g of Penne pasta. Cook for 8 minutes over medium heat. After 8 minutes, take out the noodles to drain.
– Next, put the tomato chicken pan with boiled noodles and milk sauce. Mix well over low heat for about 1 minute.
– Next, put the mixture in a bowl. Sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius.
– The result is a delicious cheesy tomato chicken breast pasta.
2. Meals With Chicken Breast And Cajun Pasta
Cajun chicken pasta with cream sauce is an extremely simple dish. You can easily buy all ingredients. Let’s try to make this super delicious dish right now.
– 80g of chicken breast
– 133g of Penne pasta
– 2 teaspoons of Cajun powder
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1/2 cup of whipping cream
– 1/4 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
– 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
– 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
– Marinate the chicken with the Cajun flour so that the chicken breasts are evenly coated on all sides.
– Turn on the stove and pan-fry the chicken with butter for about 5-7 minutes.
– Reduce heat, add onion, whipping cream, basil, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper and continue to stir-fry chicken.
– Add Penne pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
These are 2 tasty suggestions for eat-clean meals with chicken breast that Easy and Healthy Recipes recommends. If you don’t know what to cook today, stop by and choose a dish to cook for yourself and your family.