Chicken fillets are a familiar food for everyone. They provide a high amount of protein and low calories. So they are also very popular in weight loss menus. Do you know what recipes with chicken fillets are delicious? Join Easy and Healthy Recipes to learn how to make delicious dinners with chicken fillets at home in the article below.
1. Dinners with sweet and sour chicken fillets
Source: Kitchen Sanctuary
This dish is not only cheap but also very simple to make. All children love it. Chicken fillets with sweet and sour sauces are popular dishes. Here’s how to cook dinners with chicken fillets.
– 500 grams of chicken fillets
– 15 grams of tomato sauce
– 5 grams of vinegar
– 15 grams of white sugar
– 2 grams of salt
– 8 grams of starch
– Cooking wine
– Cooking oil
– Roasted white sesame seeds
Step 1: Wash the chicken breasts and cut them. Next, put the cut chicken in a bowl and add salt and cooking wine. Then gently squeeze the chicken. After squeezing well, set aside to marinate for about 15 minutes to absorb the spices. Sprinkle the turmeric powder into the bowl, and roll it back and forth to evenly coat the chicken.
Step 2: Pour an amount of cooking oil into the pot. When the oil is hot, gently put the prepared chicken fillets in. Fry until golden brown, then take it out and set aside to drain the oil. Turn down the heat to low. Wait until the oil temperature drops a little. Put the chicken fillets into the pot again, and fry them until they are golden brown.
Step 3: Pour tomato sauce, vinegar, and sugar into the bowl, and stir well. Pour a little oil and the sauce into the pot. Then pour the chicken fillets, and stir well. Finally, sprinkle roasted white sesame seeds on top. So you have finished the delicious sweet and sour chicken fillets.
2. Fried chicken fillets
Source: Unilever Food Solutions
– 600 grams of chicken fillets
– 2 eggs
– bread crumbs, flour
– Cooking oil
– Salt, pepper
– Wash the chicken fillets.
– Place the chicken fillets in a bowl. Add salt and pepper, and marinate for about 15 minutes.
– Coat the chicken with flour and dip in the egg yolks.
– Next, roll the chicken pieces in bread crumbs and then put the chicken in a deep frying pan with oil.
– Wait until the chicken fillets are golden brown. Then take them out to a plate.
3. Dinners with chicken fillets: Teriyaki chicken breast
Source: Tasting Table
– 800 grams of chicken breast
– Salt, white sesame seeds
– 80ml of mirin
– 30ml of soy sauce
– 15 grams of sugar
– Wash the chicken breast fillets, and soak them in salted water.
– Put all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
– Put the chicken in a non-stick pan and fry until golden. Then turn off the heat. Cut it into slices and drizzle teriyaki sauce on top to enjoy.
These dinners with chicken fillets are very easy to cook. Let’s try to cook them at home to have many delicious meals. Wish you success. Follow Easy and Healthy Recipes to know many good recipes.