5 Dinners With Chicken Thighs You Absolutely Must Try
Chicken thighs are a high supply of protein. According to a study, for every 100 grams of chicken thighs, there will be 2.3g of saturated fat, 145mg of cholesterol, and 24g of protein.
What part of the chicken do you like best? Surely more than 80% of us choose chicken thighs. Here are 10 delicious dinners with chicken thighs we would like to share with you.
1. Dinners With Chicken Thighs And Vegetables
Source: My Food Story
– 3 chicken thighs
– Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, radish, etc.
– A small piece of ginger.
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of salt, 15ml of oyster sauce, 15ml of alcohol.
– Cut the carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. Smash ginger.
– Wash the chicken thighs.
– Put the chicken thighs in a bowl. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, wine, and ginger. Mix them well.
– Marinate the chicken thighs for about 30 minutes with the mixture.
– While marinating the chicken, put a pot of water on the stove and add a little salt into the pot.
– When the water boils, add the vegetables.
– Take the vegetables out and put them on a large plate.
– Next, remove the chicken thighs to another plate to drain off the water.
– Put a pan on the stove and add a little oil.
– When the oil is hot, add the chicken and pan-fry 2 sides of the chicken thighs. Take out the chicken thighs when they turn golden.
– Cut the chicken into small pieces and put them on a plate with vegetables.
2. Dinners With Orange Steamed Chicken Thighs
– 4 chicken thighs
– 1 orange
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon of white wine
– 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– Onion, ginger, lemongrass.
Wash chicken thighs. Use salt to rub on chicken thighs to remove dirt. Rinse with water and pat dry with a clean towel. You can use a little white wine or a little vinegar to remove poultry meat’s smell.
Cut the orange in half. 1 half is to squeeze the juice and the other half is to thinly slice.
Marinate chicken thighs. Put the chicken thighs, soy sauce, white wine, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, lemongrass, crushed onion, and orange juice in a large bowl to marinate. Leave for about 30 minutes for the chicken to absorb.
Steamed chicken thighs. Put the entire chicken thighs on a plate. Then put the orange slices on top of the chicken thighs and put them in a steamer. Steam for about 45 minutes.
When steamed orange chicken thighs are cooked, turn off the heat and remove them to a plate and enjoy.
3. Steamed chicken thighs with soy sauce
Source: Momofuku Peachy Keen
– 5 chicken thighs
– 2 slices of ginger
– 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
– Chili peppers
– 2 tablespoons of vinegar
– 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and cooking oil.
Wash chicken thighs and marinate them with garlic and 1 teaspoon of cooking oil. Leave for about 15 minutes for the chicken to absorb.
Put the chicken in the steamer to steam it.
Stir-fry garlic, ginger, and scallions. Add soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar to make a sweet and sour sauce. Pour the sauce into the chicken thighs and continue steaming for 5 minutes.
Remove the chicken to a plate and add hot chili peppers.
Easy and Healthy Recipes hopes that you will cook these dinners with chicken thighs successfully. Follow us to get to know more chicken recipes for yourself and your family.